● The successful candidate will be a self-driven MySQL DBA with proven experience in large-scale systems
● The candidate will have a deep understanding of MySQL
● The candidate will be following the latest industry trends and be passionate about database administration for large-scale systems
● Database / table schemas deployment; Accounts, privileges management
● Monitor and maintain the existing database infrastructure via autoscaling, automated alerts and Zabbix dashboards
● Take ownership and responsibility for all of our database infrastructure
● Liaise with external security agencies for annual audits as well as perform our own internal security sweeps
● Aid in reconfiguring existing architecture and database structure to allow for rapid deployment to new countries to allow for rapid deployments to new countries
● Database: MySQL, MongoDB
● PaaS: AWS RDS, Redshift
● Business Monitoring: PMM
● Cloud Services: AWS EC2, Cloudwatch etc.
● Server Operating System: CentOS
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● Openmind and willing to take new challenges
● 1+ years of specific experience with MySQL administration for large-scale systems
Please attach your English CV in your application.
1. Online test: 120 mins
2. On-site interview: 120 mins
3. Interview result within 24 hr
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package