We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to create amazing user experiences.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Purpose of Role
● The successful candidate will be a self-driven digital product designer with experience in mobile apps
● The candidate will work on ensuring that all user-experience journeys across all products and channels are smooth and intuitive interactions
● The candidate will be passionate about the product, design, and user experience
● Understand and apply the branding standards
● Understand and utilize the tools and technologies being used
● The candidate will have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to be OK with ambiguity
● Focus on the visual aspects of a product's user interface and create visually appealing and user-friendly designs that align with the established brand
● Produce detailed wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes that showcase the layout and interactions to ensure that the product is visually appealing, user-friendly
● Ensure a smooth and intuitive user experience through thoughtful interaction design on visual aspects, layout, and usability of a product
● Create design documentation, including style guides, design systems, and design specifications to maintain design assets and ensure design consistency across the product
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams, particularly with developers to implement designs accurately and crisp UI assets to implement intuitive user experiences
Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● 2+ years of experience designing user interfaces for mobile application
● Strong portfolio showcasing your design process, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
● Have a strong grasp of design tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, or Figma
● Have the ability to move fast and ship work while maintaining a high standard of quality
● Be a great team player with ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
● Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
Please attach your English CV and portfolio in your application.
Your personal work (website link or other work introduction materials), and select 3 most satisfactory works to illustrate your "design concept / ideas", let us understand how you perceive your needs, cut into the core of the problem, and produce solutions
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package