● Define, develop and manage implementation schedules based on key business drivers, competitor analysis and user-driven research
● Prepare project teams for kickoff and assure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks
● Availability of technical resources in discussion with the Senior Leadership Team
● Daily interaction with internal and external development partners to clarify development requirements and to drive development and third-party integrations in an agile environment
● Daily interaction with the internal QA team to ensure features are delivered as expected including user-acceptance testing of new developments
● Manage scope of projects from inception to closure and ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective
● Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process and prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
Skills / Qualification Requirements
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● Agile qualification is preferred
● Complete digital technical & functional understanding
● Demonstrated experience managing sprint teams in an agile framework
● Experience in defining business requirements in the context of software and application development from a customer viewpoint
● Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
● Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
● Knowledge and experience of working with scrum agile delivery methods
● Experience in working with UI/UX teams
● Emerging market experience is preferred
1. on-site interview: 120 minutes
2. Interview result within 24 hrs
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package